Booking system, book your day of fun
The processing of personal data is based on a reservation agreement between the booker and PowerPark, which is formed in connection with the booking. The reservation can also be made on behalf of another person, and it is not obligatory to hand over ex-directory numbers or information subject to non-disclosure due to, for example, personal safety reasons. The reservation is valid based on the QR code sent to the e-mail address provided by the booker. The e-mail address does not have to be personal and the reservation is not tied to the name given in connection with the reservation, for example. Simply presenting the QR code at the gates is enough to gain entrance. If the QR code is lost, you will need the other booking information you provided to enter the amusement park.
When making a reservation, the booking person’s name, reservation date, e-mail address and telephone number will be collected. The network address information of the booker is stored in the server’s technical logs. The network address is used only for the technical implementation of the service and will not be processed in any other way afterwards. The data are only processed for booking confirmation and marketing if you have given your consent.
The data will be stored in the booking system and will be deleted 2 weeks from the date of booking. If you have given your consent to direct marketing, your contact information will be stored in our marketing register for the purpose of forwarding newsletters and marketing.
You can cancel your reservation at any time. Upon cancellation, the agreement will be terminated and the personal data you have provided will be deleted. You have the following statutory rights:
- Right of access to personal data
- you will receive your stored personal data along with the confirmation message
- Right to rectification of data
- with the link in the “Edit your information” section in the message sent after making a reservation
- Right to erasure of data
- By canceling the reservation using the link provided in the “Cancel reservations” section
- Right to restrict processing of data
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, for example in situations where you have doubts about the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, but the matter is still being investigated.
- Right to withdraw consent
- The marketing consent can be withdrawn using the link in the marketing messages.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman) if you suspect that your personal data has been used improperly or unlawfully. However, we hope that you always contact us first as we try to resolve matters already before they become a problem.
Any information you provide to us will not be disclosed to anyone outside of PowerPark and will not be processed outside the EU or the EEA.
PowerPark’s data protection
We store website visitor data to optimise site performance and improve the overall user experience. The stored data are used for the following purposes:
- Website traffic statistics (Google Analytics)
- To create interesting targeted marketing (Facebook Pixel)
- To optimise website performance (e.g. to reduce website loading time)
Third parties, such as Facebook, may use data collected through, for example, cookies and other storage technologies to provide analytics services and targeted ads. We use Facebook Pixel tracking on our website to identify site visits and to target Facebook advertising to potentially desired audiences.
PowerPark processes personal data registered in its customer register in connection with contacts regarding PowerPark’s products and services. Contacting the customer takes place by, for example, e-mail or text message. The customer can subscribe to PowerPark’s newsletter via the website or, for example, the booking system. Marketing is only sent to those who have given a marketing consent, and the consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example from the link at the bottom of the e-mails.
Data from Facebook, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords are available to our contract partners, who handle marketing through those functions. We have entered into personal data processing agreements with our subcontractors. Based on the agreements, the data will only be used in the manner specified by Lillbacka Powerco Ltd, and the companies in question will not pass on the data or use it for other purposes.
By continuing to use the website, you consent to the collection, sharing and use of your personal data. If you wish, you can prohibit the use of various personal data collection systems, for example, by using EDAA’s tool. You can change the management of cookies for each browser in the “Help” section or, for example, with these instructions. Please note that disabling cookies may cause some parts of the website to load more slowly or not at all.
Inquiries and service requests regarding PowerPark’s processing of personal data may be directed to:
Lillbacka Powerco Oy
You can get up-to-date tips and instructions on information security at www.tietoturvaopas.fi.